Olé! #albertsons #minicart #stoneybolognachickenmacaroni
Rollin’ yahtzees.#theory #biles
Cards Against Humanity.
I’m a big fan. Well, I bought this.
It’s great. It hold all of my shit. But it holds something else too.
If you have it, open your box.
You see how I started to tear away at the top of the box there?
Do it carefully.
There’s something in there. What could that be?
There’s a card.
There is a card literally hidden in the top of the box.
But what card?
I fucking love these people.
If I were a blood-bender I’d give raging erections to people I hate in public
- The reason I love manatees is because when I was in the fifth grade, we went on an overnight field trip to Sea World. The boys slept where the beluga whale tanks were. The girls slept where the manatee tanks were. I stayed up the entire night watching them float around. Best night of my childhood.
- I have over 400 albums on my iTunes.
- I’m an excellent student. I have a 3.78 GPA and I’m in the top 10%. I still don’t think I’m good enough for college though.
- I like physics because I don’t understand it.
- I love my best friend way too much. The whole world, meaning our friends, thinks we’re dating, but we’re not. Being in a relationship doesn’t really matter to me. It would just be nice.
That was more than five facts, but hey. There you go. Also, there is probably no point in sending this back to you, but know that you’re one of my favorites, Schnee.
Next time a white person accuses you of #reverseracism, ask them if they have two and a half minutes to watch this
Doctor Who meets Disney
Artwork by: Karen Hallion
Somebody buy me all of the things
Man Man - Head On (Hold Onto Your Heart)
With their most recent album, Man Man really made a Man Man man out of me (I apologize). On Oni Pond seems to be their best effort yet. Disclaimer: not all of their songs start off like Enya. In fact, as you dig farther back in their discography their sound gets darker and grittier. While I dig that, their trend towards a more Jukebox The Ghost vibe (although better (sorry)) is a welcome deviation. While this Philly based band is centered around the piano, they’re masters of so many other instruments, too many to attempt naming them, you’ll just have to listen and enjoy.